Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The "K" Family

The "K" family was a delight to shoot! Such a photogenic family! We captured so many great moments, I can't even pick a favorite. Little Miss "C" was a delight to photograph, the sweetest little princess! And such a mixture of mommy and daddy! They were in town visiting family and I'm so glad I was given the opportunity to capture their simple moments. Are you going to be around the Midland/Odessa area? Just give Leah a call to set up your appointment. I will do my best to work around your schedule while you are in town!

Too cold to go outside? Let's play indoors! I typically like to use natural light, but when that isn't possible I set up shop inside! This includes backdrops, lights and props, oh my!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket